Home > Covid-19 information
Le Montclair Montmartre by River Hotels
- Training for all staff "Rethinking customer reception and security in the face of COVID-19"
- The display of hygiene plans in all sensitive parts of the hotel.
- Distancing and limiting the number of people who may be present in the hall.
- Wearing a mask compulsory for teams; we ask our customers to do the same.
- Regular disinfection of common areas and recurring contact points (with virucidal products).
- Hydroalcoholic gel available to staff and customers.
- Plexiglas glass at the reception.
- Observance of the room cleaning protocol.
- Payments should preferably be made by credit card (the device is disinfected after each use)
- Invoices will be sent to you by e-mail (on request)
- Breakfast is by reservation, in the dining room or in the room (preferably to be taken in the room).
- Recoat service only on request.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any other additional questions, we will be happy to answer you.
Pleased to welcome you !